Artists Simply Human Dance Convention BACK
ASH Productions provides a unique dance experience that challenges dancers as artists in a supportive and non-competitive environment. We celebrate movement with our world renowned faculty teaching classes in multiple genres including Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Ballet, Contemporary Ballet, Tap, Jazz Funk, Musical Theatre, and Improv.
ASH focuses on the dancer, and their growth throughout the weekend is on the forefront of how we gauge our success. We want everyone to feel embraced with connection and warmth from our collective staff, crew, assistants, and faculty, and to know that the ASH family is here for YOU!!
What makes ASH different?
- An approachable faculty featuring the world’s top teachers / choreographers
- Longer class times
- Q & A / Photo session with the ASH faculty
- Mini Movers, Artists in Training, Intermediate, and Advanced levels for dances ages four through professional
- An alternative to competition - ASH’s Performance Showcase
- State-of-the-art online registration system
- Over $3,000,000 in scholarships awarded!!
- Cutting-edge Photo/Video Department
- Live Webcasts of all Performance Showcases and Closing Shows
- ASH Assistant Program for the aspiring professional dancer
- A one-of-a-kind Nationals
And much, much more…
Hope to see you this season at ASH!!
Braham Logan Crane, DJ Smart, Lisette Bustamante, Desmond Richardson, Dwight Rhoden, Judy Rice, Gregg Russell, Tovaris Wilson, Hannah Wintrode, Jason Samuels Smith, Jojo Gomez, and Rudy Abreu.
Dates and Venues
2016-2017 Regional Convention Dates
Orlando, FL: October 28-30, 2016
Dearborn, MI: November 4-6, 2016
Tysons Corner, VA: November 11-13, 2016
Santa Clara, CA: November 18-20, 2016
Toronto, ON: January 6-8, 2017
New Brunswick, NJ: January 6-8, 2017
Worcester, MA: January 20-22, 2017
Ogden, UT: January 26-28, 2017
Nashville, TN: February 3-5, 2017
Philadelphia, PA: February 10-12, 2017
Chicago, IL: February 17-19, 2017
Houston, TX: February 24-26, 2017
Dallas, TX: March 3-5, 2017
Birmingham, AL: March 10-12, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA: March 17-19, 2017
Los Angeles, CA: March 24-26, 2017
Tacoma, WA: March 31-April 2, 2017
Minneapolis, MN: April 7-9, 2017
Greenville, SC: April 21-23, 2017
Baltimore, MD: April 28-30, 2017
June 26-July 2, 2017
2017 Summer Intensive
July 17-21, 2017
31 North 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106